Bearcat 48x40 Picture Frame Pallet by Green Plastic Pallets
Green Plastic Pallets have these great features:
From light to heavy duty - a solution for every application! Green Plastic Pallets are made from 100% recycled plastic. They are highly durable, sustainable, and environmentally friendly.
- Polypropylene blend - injection molded of 100% recycled plastics
- Recyclable - Polypropylene is easily recycled which lowers disposal costs
- Lightweight - pallet weights start at just 17 lbs.
- Four-way entry
- Washable non-absorbent surface - easily cleaned for reuse when sanitary conditions are required
Why use plastic reusable packaging?
Ideal for multiple-trip application in a closed-loop environment.
Why buy plastic pallets over wood pallets?
The development and implementation of pallets results in sustained optimization and overall cost reduction
- Ease of product flow, the plastic pallets allow products to pass safely and efficiently to its destination
- Reduced costs - pallets can last up to 10 years
- Reduced pallet cost apply when you use the contoured all plastic construction protects products from damage that can occur from nails, rust or splinters commonly found in wood pallets
- Reduced transportation costs to transport a consistent full load of products and pallets streamlines transportation costs
- Improved worker safety is increased due to pallet being more user friendly and easier on workers.
Through many years of extensive evaluation, we have concluded that plastic pallets utilized within a looped supply chain will save most companies over 40% in expenses as compared to wooden pallets.
Plastic pallets right for your business?
- Tightly controlled closed loop or an open loop system
- Complicated assembly operations
- Expensive products
- High inventory velocity
- Concern about clean environment
- Worker safety issues
- Product shipping to or from regional distribution centers
Plastic pallets hold a distinct advantage over wooden pallets. Although the initial cost of plastic pallets is a great deal more than wooden pallets, plastic pallets have a much longer lifespan. Whole wooden pallets last just a few trips; plastic pallets may be used for 10 years. They are safer than wooden pallets as there are no splinters, nails or sharp corners to consider. Our plastic pallets are made of 100% recycled plastic, unlike wooden pallets, are non-absorbent and impervious to odors, acids, fats or solvents. Thus, plastic export pallets are unlikely to be delayed or quarantined due to issues of infestation that plague wooden pallets.
- Injection molding
- Plastic is injected, under pressure, into a closed cavity mold and cooled
- The injection mold delivers:
- Superior impact resistance
- Accurate and consistent tolerance
- Lightweight construction
We take pride in helping you move your products more efficiently through your supply chain.